2/22/09

Rainy Days and Parker's First snow day!












Here are some pictures of our second Valentines day party. Also a few of our rainy and snowy mountain days. The picture of us in the snow is from Figeroa Mountain which is about a 30 minute drive up the mountain from my house. Parker got to to see and play in his first snow! It was so much fun. Made me so thankful to live in this beautiful place. Clayton had just a running nose that day and I think taking him to the colder weather didn't help. I took him to the doctor last Wednesday and was there testing him for 3 hours. I found out he had double pneumonia and bronchitis. He had been on longs of medications since then and has really been improving. Its nice to see his sweet smile back. Right now he is also teething and learning to crawl, so we are having some sleepless nights- but all the grandparents are helping! Can't wait for summer and beach days to come back!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love the family photo of you guys. So sweet!