First Day Front Door Photo!
We just walked and pick Parker up from his second time to preschool. He loves it and I think it is so fun that he is coming home talking about his new friend Shaun. He said he climbs in the tree with Shaun and they play buzz lightyear and commander. (no surprise there) The first day was sort of a disaster, over the weekend my kids ate sooo much fruit since it is now apple/peach season in the valley. Lets just say his sensitive stomach didn't handle it at school. I kept him to a sticked BRATs diet and he was good yesterday and today. Clay also refused a nap that day, maybe because he missed that time playing with his brother, but I am so glad to say he is still napping!
Parker just had a cutest conversation with his friend that came over. They were looking at a baby toy-
Parker: that is for my baby sister.
Miss G: Is she coming out of your moms belly.
P: No we are adopting her from Ethiopia, she is in our hearts
Miss G: Cool, ok you be the dad, I'll be the mom and clay be a baby...
Pictures to Come!





1 comment:
These are such great pictures!
Post a Comment